Program Service Coordinator: Autism Ontario Program
Hours: 35 hours per week including some evenings and weekends
Salary: $55-64,000 per year plus up to 6 % bonus
Term: Full-time, permanent
Accerta is a certified social enterprise that manages dental, vision, drug, and healthcare benefits programs exclusively for government and social services agencies in Canada. Their targeted experience and innovative technology provides cost savings, reliable service, process continuity, and accurate, insightful data that enables governments to make informed strategic decisions, reducing stress on the healthcare system through streamlined administration.
Accerta is seeking a full-time permanent Program Service Coordinator to members and applicants for the Ontario Autism Program. As a vital member of the team, the Program Service Coordinator interfaces with program applicants over the phone, by web chat and e-mail, responding to program general inquiries, and providing quality service and insight into the process.
- Provides help in a contact center that operates Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, using live-agent chat, web chat, and online fax/mail
- Supports families throughout the entire registration and intake process
- Follows an established process to facilitate consistent registration of eligible program applicants
- Answers questions and provides information about the program application and applicant eligibility for services and
- Uploads, tracks, saves, and updates applications, when required
- Contributes to the verification of applications against internal and external databases
- Assesses applicant needs and provides information regarding possible solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of previous customer service/administrative experience
- Post-Secondary education, in social services or other related field
- Knowledge/Experience of autism sector is an asset
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain good customer service
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Word, Excel; and aptitude for database software
- Exceptional organizational skills to work independently, and take initiative
- Problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Experience delivering services in the developmental services sector is an asset
- Familiarity with contact center environment and tools including live chat, web chat, phone, and online fax/mail
- Meets security requirements to deal with vulnerable and marginalized populations (including vulnerable sector screening)
- Understands how to deal with marginalized and vulnerable populations
- Commitment to volunteerism
- Successful applicants will be required to show proof of full vaccination or a documented medical exemption upon hire.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including criminal records check, judicial matters check, vulnerable sector screening and employment reference check.
- A permanent position with a competitive salary package and easily accessible downtown
- A competitive benefit package that includes a DB Pension Plan and Health Care Expense Account (HCEA).
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance-based incentive
- Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within.
- Time off to volunteer within our community.
- Hybrid working environment
Accerta is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Accerta offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Recruitment for these positions is being conducted by Barnes Management Group on behalf of Accerta. For any questions about this position, please email [email protected].
To apply for this position, please click HERE