Customer Service Representative – Yukon
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm PDT)
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000 plus 6% annual incentive performance bonus.
Home Office Allowance: $750 every 2 years
Internet Allowance: up to $50/month
Northern Living Allowance: a) $11/day northern resident allowance if the incumbent has lived in the Yukon for 6 consecutive months in a calendar year; b) additionally, $11/day tax credit to cover housing expenses.
Term: Full-time, permanent.
Accerta is a certified social enterprise that manages dental, vision, drug, and healthcare benefits programs exclusively for government and social services agencies in Canada. Their targeted experience and innovative technology provide cost savings, reliable service, process continuity, and accurate, insightful data that enables governments to make informed strategic decisions, reducing stress on the healthcare system through streamlined administration.
Accerta is seeking two permanent full-time Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact to our provincial and municipal clients who require assistance related to our social programs, products, and services.
- Respond and aid provincial and municipal clients in navigating our social programs, products, and services.
- Provide excellent customer service including receiving inbound calls, completing outbound calls, answering emails, and face-to-face interaction in a fast-paced, high volume contact centre environment.
- Processes claims, corrections, and maintain eligibility data where necessary.
- Keep detailed reports to track client interactions.
- Achieve established KPIs based on call volumes, call turnaround, and claims processing.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality and privacy of all information including all regulatory requirements such as PHIPA – Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a certified dental assistant or dental receptionist; or a minimum of 2 years’ benefits insurance experience in a call centre or office environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of dental procedure codes and social programs.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills and the ability to provide high-quality customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complaint, de-escalation, and conflict resolution techniques and ability to work with the pressure and challenges of receiving complaints while maintaining composure with clients.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology, clients, and processes.
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge with computer applications such as Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with SharePoint and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Successful applicants will be required to show proof of full vaccination or a documented medical exemption upon hire.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including criminal records check, judicial matters check, vulnerable sector screening and employment reference check.
- A permanent position with a competitive salary.
- A competitive Group Benefits package that includes a Health Care Expense Account, active on the first day of hire.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, matched at 5%, active on the first day of hire.
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance-based incentive programs.
- Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within.
- Time off to volunteer within our community.
- Remote working environment.
Accerta is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace. For this posting, we are seeking to fill at least one of these positions with someone who is a citizen of a Yukon First Nation.
Accerta is committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Accerta offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Recruitment for these positions is being conducted by Barnes Management Group on behalf of Accerta. For any questions about this position, please email [email protected].
To apply for this position, please click HERE